Image: Art from Art Grows Here 2021.
TOUR ART GROWS HERE THIS SUMMER!
Tour Dates: Friday, July 28 – Sunday, August 6, 2023
Wenham Museum’s Art Grows Here (AGH) project is a 10-day, map-guided tour of outdoor art created by members of the community throughout the towns of Hamilton and Wenham.
Art Grows Here has been going for well over a decade! We are thrilled to have fifteen participating artists this year. Anyone–groups, individuals, professionals, or amateurs–can create an art installation. It is FREE to participate and FREE to tour! Art Grows Here will close on Sunday, August 6th.
Get the AGH Tour Map
Listing of AGH Works and Locations
- Jane Bowers, 132 Main St., Wenham: Guardian of the Well
- Michael Kilburn, in collaboration with campers from Camp Whirlygig, 132
Main St., Wenham: When the Shark Bites
- Tracey & Maeve Westgate, 385 Lake Drive, S. Hamilton: Pride Grows Here
- Susan Henderson, 6 Pleasant Ave., S. Hamilton: Fruit of the Spirit in Bloom!
- Kendall Inglese, 650 Asbury Rd. (lower public parking lot), S. Hamilton:
Golden Spiral Sunflower
- Tasha Jose, 32 Garfield Avenue, S. Hamilton: Growing Our Community with
- Anne Marie Cullen, 110 Linden St., S. Hamilton: General Patton and Friends
- Neill Family, 15 Rust Street, Hamilton: Color
- Community House, 284 Bay Road, Hamilton: commYOUnity
- Sandy Dorato, 284 Bay Rd., Hamilton: Gotta Catch ’Em All!
- Paige Menchini, 325 Bay Rd., Hamilton: Watercolor
- Curtiss Waldron, 24 Chestnut Street, S. Hamilton: Spelled
- The Academy at Penguin Hall, 36 Essex Street, Wenham: Penguins
- Sharen Kline, 32 Hull Street, Wenham: Seas the Day
- Laura Studley, 23 Meyer Rd., Hamilton: Sheer Sphere