BURNHAM HALL: Member Discounts for Functions and Children’s Birthday Parties
Choose the Wenham Museum’s Burnham Hall for your next unforgettable event. You may rent Burnham Hall alone or the entire museum, day or evening. The museum offers a one-of-a-kind venue for children’s birthday parties, social events, receptions, and business meetings.
Burnham Hall Features
- Historic Ogee-braced architecture
- 900 square feet of space
- Capacity 60 for sit-down dinner, 100 for cocktails or theatre seating
- Hourly Daytime Rates Available
- Private catering kitchen
- Clean, spacious restrooms
- Choice of private access or entry through Museum galleries
- Free parking, fully handicap accessible
- Museum curatorial staff available on fee basis
BURNHAM HALL Rental Rates
- Daytime rates start at $400 for three hours
- Evening Weekend rates start at $600 for up to five hours
- Other rate options available
- Wenham Museum discount rates available
- $100 per additional hour
Boston’s Historic North Shore
The museum is conveniently located 30 minutes north of Boston and within minutes of Route 128 in the center of Boston’s historic North Shore. View Map and Directions >
All Wenham Museum members receive a Member Discount on functions and children’s birthday parties.
Please call (978) 468-2377 for rental information, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.