Who says one is the loneliest number? Come and enjoy our museum, our events, and our special programs!
Senior Rate: $40.00 (ages 65+)
You and a guest may visit the museum using this membership. This membership may have up to two adults living in the same household listed as members.
Senior Rate: $70.00 (ages 65+)
You and up to four guests may visit the museum using this membership. This membership may have up to two adults living in the same household listed as members.
You and up to seven (7) guests may visit the museum using this membership. This membership may have up to two adults living in the same household listed as members.
- Free general admission for one year
- Advance registration and discounts on programs
- Newsletter of upcoming events
- Invitations to members exhibit openings and other special events
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Discounts on children’s birthday parties and other museum rentals
- Free use of the museum’s research library.
All memberships are sold subject to the Membership Policies listed below. Please scroll down for Membership FAQs.
- Up to two adults living in the same household may be listed on the membership card.
- When visiting, at least one member must be present. (A member is anyone who lives at the member address, even a child.)
- Admission privileges do not include visits with school groups.
- Memberships are nontransferable and may not be shared between households.
- Memberships are not refundable.
- Legal Notice: All memberships are revocable licenses. The Wenham Museum reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership and/or deny admission without refund for noncompliance with applicable rules and terms or for inappropriate conduct.
Do babies or infants count towards the number of people that can visit the museum with my membership?
No. Babies under age 1 (0-11 months) do not count towards your membership limits. Babies under age 1 are admitted free to the museum.
Who is listed as a member?
Up to two (2) adults living in the same household may be named as members on the membership card.
If someone is caring for my children on my behalf, may he/she use my membership to take my children to the museum?
Yes. Your children’s caretaker may use your membership in your stead to bring your children to the museum.
Who is entitled to member discounts from the Wenham Museum?
The person(s) listed as the “Member(s)” on the membership care is/are entitled to program registration discounts, children’s birthday party discounts, facility rental discounts, and other discounts offered by the Wenham Museum. Any person with an individual membership may only register himself/herself for programs at discounted rates.